IT Program Manager
|Duration||6 months Contract|
• This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future.
- Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) control guidelines established at Client Align project management assignments with required ITIL processes, i.e. Change and Release management.
- Full project lifecycle ownership; from initiation through deployment and closeout within defined timelines, budgets, and success criteria.
- Engage resources and gain commitment from multiple teams and vendors with clear alignment on priorities.
- Work with cross functional partners to define project scope and success criteria. Manage project scope, change management and communication.
- Meet specific financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Track and reconcile financials and purchases across regions in support of projects.
- Establish project risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Create good working relationships across the project team and stakeholders. Coach, mentor, and motivate project teams. Address team concerns and constraints. Build trust among the project stakeholders. Establish a positive experience for anyone connected to the project.
- Develop and deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication. Ensure alignment with Senior Leadership through regular project stakeholder communication and milestone updates.
- Demonstrate acumen on how solutions will meet requirements. Understand the inter-dependencies between technology and business needs.
- Provide input and oversight on other projects within the I&O portfolio, to mature project delivery and execution across the team.
Join our diverse group of technology and business enthusiast, working together to solve enterprise industries’ problems. Kick start your career with us. Send your CV to email@example.com.