IT Infrastructure Project Manager
|Duration||6 months Contract|
|Note||• This is a contract opportunity and can possibly be extended or converted to Full-time role, based on performance.|
- This position is for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager within Infrastructure & Operations (I&O) function at our Client, contributing to the overall IT success of a Merger & Acquisition (M&A) Project globally.
- The selected candidate will have strong written and oral communication skills; with ability to communicate accurately and concisely to both project team members and to senior leaders & stakeholders.
- He/she will demonstrate a sense of urgency and decisiveness; take prompt action to accomplish goals; and proactively influence events and outcomes. The individual will be able to manage work and timelines across multiple functions and regions, while maintaining strong and positive working relationships across these diverse groups.
- Manage resources, schedules, financials and adhere to stage gate quality and SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) control guidelines established at Client Align project management assignments with required ITIL processes, i.e. Change and Release management.
- Full project lifecycle ownership; from initiation through deployment and closeout within defined timelines, budgets, and success criteria.
- Engage resources and gain commitment from multiple teams and vendors with clear alignment on priorities.
- Work with cross functional partners to define project scope and success criteria. Manage project scope, change management and communication.
- Meet specific financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions. Track and reconcile financials and purchases across regions in support of projects.
- Establish project risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Create good working relationships across the project team and stakeholders. Coach, mentor, and motivate project teams. Address team concerns and constraints. Build trust among the project stakeholders. Establish a positive experience for anyone connected to the project.
- Demonstrate acumen on how solutions will meet requirements. Understand the inter-dependencies between technology and business needs.
Join our diverse group of technology and business enthusiast, working together to solve enterprise industries’ problems. Kick start your career with us. Send your CV to email@example.com.