|Duration||6 months contract|
|Note||• This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future.|
- 5 years of experience as an iOS Developer with proficiency in both Objective-C and Swift development, with deep understanding of iOS UX and UI design paradigms
- Demonstrates competence in continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem-solving and decision making, displaying and demonstrating job specific knowledge.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services and push notifications.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs)
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Desire to work in a fast paced, agile, collaborative environment
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services, environment.
- 4-6+ with Bachelors or Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a multi-site and multi-cultural environments.
Join our diverse group of technology and business enthusiast, working together to solve enterprise industries’ problems. Kick start your career with us. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.