Infrastructure System Engineer
|Duration||6 months contract|
|Note||• This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future.|
- Strong general infrastructure skills and specific knowledge of private/public cloud platforms like VMware and AWS.
- Experience with the architecture, design and configuration and deployment of server, storage and networking systems.
- Proven experience with any Cloud Management Platforms and configuration and administration of Infrastructure & security features or services (including and not limited to identity and access management, service-related security features, servers, storage, databases, networking, firewalls, encryption, and related best practices)
- Experience with Service NOW ITSM tool and ITILv4 certification is a plus.
- Demonstrates competence in continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem-solving and decision making, displaying and demonstrating job specific knowledge.
- In depth experience in security, cloud services deployment from VMware, AWS or any Private cloud service
- Experience with IaaS and PaaS deployments, connectivity, network security, storage, virtualization and compute
- Experience working with customers, positioning, demonstrating, configuring and troubleshooting infrastructure products
- 4-6+ with Bachelors or Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a multi-site and multi-cultural environments.
Join our diverse group of technology and business enthusiast, working together to solve enterprise industries’ problems. Kick start your career with us. Send your CV to email@example.com.