|Duration||6 months contract|
|Hourly Rates||$45 – $55 (Based on Level of experience)|
|Important Note||• Must be local or willing to relocate at own expenses.|
• This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future.
• Must be able to work on W2.
- 3+ years of experience in Information Systems Security
- Professional experience in one of the following areas: Information Security, Identity Access Management, Threat & Vulnerability, or Incident Response
- Knowledge of systems and network security infrastructure
- Security Industry Certifications are a PLUS (Security+, SSCP, CISSP, GIAC)
- 4-6+ with Bachelors or Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Analyze and resolve security breaches and vulnerability issues accurately in a timely manner. Identify the root cause analysis to prevent it from reoccurring.
- Evaluate, recommend, and manage existing and new security products, services, and techniques for the purpose of enhancing information security controls and practices on behalf of the city and endpoint security.
- Ensure that all security related documentation is current and accurate; report on appropriate information security standards adherence.
- Create executive summary report and dashboard with key KPI’s for security responsibilities.
- Implement, manage, and enforce information security directives as mandated by HIPAA; perform ongoing risk assessments and audits to ensure that information systems are adequate and meet HIPAA requirements.
- Demonstrates competence in continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem-solving and decision making, displaying and demonstrating job specific knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a multi-site and multi-cultural environments.