Front-End Developer (React/Redux/HTML/CSS)
|Duration||6 months Contract|
|Note||• This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship currently.|
- 3-5 years’ experience in Front-End Web technologies such as React and Redux
- Full responsive web design expertise with HTML5/CSS3 and Fluid grid layouts
- Significant experience using CSS to build responsive layouts, animations and dynamic interactions
- Experience integrating RESTful API based services
- Solid understanding of cross-browser/platform issues and code solutions
- Demonstrates competence in continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem-solving and decision making, displaying and demonstrating job specific knowledge.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Desire to work in a fast paced, agile, collaborative environment
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- 4-6+ with Bachelors or Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a multi-site and multi-cultural environments.
Join our diverse group of technology and business enthusiast, working together to solve enterprise industries’ problems. Kick start your career with us. Send your CV to email@example.com.