|Duration||6 months contract|
|Hourly Rates||$90 – $110 (Based on Level of experience)|
|Important Note|| • This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship now or in the future.|
• Must be able to work on W2.
- 7+ years of experience in Azure Cloud Security
- 5+ years Experience with creating CI/CD pipeline using Azure DevOps and/or Jenkins.
- Professional experience in one of the following areas: Information Security, Identity Access Management, Threat & Vulnerability, or Incident Response
- Microsoft Azure Security is preferred. Other Security Industry Certifications such as Security+, SSCP, CISSP, GIAC is a PLUS.
- Expertise in building and working with APIs/RESTful services
- Good understanding of the cloud computing and experience working with Microsoft Azure Cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS Services, (VPN, Load Balancers, Azure AD, Virtual Networks, Private Link etc.)
- Strong Experience working with Azure DevSecOps Products and Services such as GitHub, Azure Boards, Azure Pipelines, Container Registry, Azure Kubernetes, Key Vault, Azure AD, Azure Security Center
- Developed and maintained scripts using Power Shell, Python, etc.
- Experience with Security Orchestration, Automation & Response with tools e.g. Rapid7, Jenkins
- Manage the security and CI/CD process for each data source to maintain Agile methodology.
- Experience creating templates to provision cloud resources using ARM templates, Terraform etc.
- Expertise in hands on development of complex components and applications.
- Develop data ingestion pipelines for Streaming & Batch data
- Good communication skills is a plus