|Duration||6 Months Contract|
|Note||• This is a contract opportunity that does not offer sponsorship currently.|
- 5 years of experience in Android Development Skills and at least 2 or more apps published in App Store & Play Store is preferred.
- Good knowledge on working with JSON format data.
- Working knowledge with Source code repository GIT/TFS.
- Build automation for Android using Continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Hands on implementation of ADA and Analytics in Android.
- Should have experience in troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting mobile app development.
- Must be responsible for designing, coding, maintaining Android mobile applications & application submission to various App stores.
- Should have sound knowledge on Android programming.
- Hands-on Experience in Multi-platform (Hybrid mode) applications.
- Familiarity with Restful Web Services
- Desired Skill Sets – Objective C, SQLite database Tools, Swift, XCode, Node.js, Android SDK (SDK 20 and above). Hands on REST APIs and Swagger API.
- Android, Java Tools: Eclipse IDE.
- Knowledge on Phone Gap, Cordova Framework, and profile relevant frameworks.
- Demonstrates competence in continuous improvement, continuous learning, accountability, teamwork, motivating and developing others, problem-solving and decision making, displaying and demonstrating job specific knowledge.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Desire to work in a fast paced, agile, collaborative environment
- Able to effectively communicate across teams and roles.
- Ability and desire to thrive in a proactive, high-pressure, client-services, environment.
- 4-6+ with Bachelors or Master’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Join our diverse group of technology and business enthusiast, working together to solve enterprise industries’ problems. Kick start your career with us. Send your CV to email@example.com.